Sales Analyst/Sr Sales Analyst - Minnetonka, MN
Company: Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Assist Sales staff and provide operational support to contribute
to the achievement of sales goals, growth, and profit for the sales
office and for the Companies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Sales Support: Provide sales support to Sales staff members as
assigned. Proactively manage quote activity and broker processes,
and develop relationships with broker partners to help achieve
sales goals. May make periodic visits with sales representatives to
assist with Finalist Presentations, Enrollment meetings, and new
client meetings. Serve as a liaison for Sales Staff, brokers, and
home office business partners. Additional sales support/development
may be assigned "as requested" by the RGM/Rep.
- Proposals: Receive RFPs from brokers, consultants and agents,
enter RFP into GSAP. Prepare proposals, follow-up with requests to
ensure a timely response, and review written proposals prior to
presentation. Forward to group client for review.
- Rating: Underwrite and quote premium rates for life and long
term disability cases generally under 500 lives and dental and
short term disability cases under 100 lives. Throughout sales
process, coordinate with underwriting to determine appropriate
rate, and make revisions as necessary. Complete other case
processing including Broker of Record entry, revisions, commission
- Sold Cases and Enrollments: Following the close of a sale,
coordinate installation process by partnering with appropriate
parties, using appropriate systems and ensure accuracy of paperwork
(including master application). Manage supplies and materials
required for Enrollment, to include voluntary cases. Review
booklets and materials received from Home Office for accuracy and
assemble for delivery to policyholder (on occasion may need to hand
- Product and Industry Knowledge: Ensure compliance of State
Insurance Department regulations. Remain abreast of industry trends
and product knowledge.
- Office Support: May open, screen, and distribute mail,
identifying and ensuring proper disposition of correspondence
requiring immediate attention. May perform office support functions
such as greeting visitors, answering telephone calls and directing
to appropriate person, handling invoices, processing conversion
requests, office expense reporting, office time reporting,
scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating travel plans,
and maintaining office files, supplies and equipment.
This job posting is reflective of the Sales Analyst essential
functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Sr Sales
Analyst level has variable essential functions, qualifications and
physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine
level of placement within the posted job family.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within
the department and the larger organization. You value different
ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in
all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Group Operation
procedures for underwriting and rating
- Effective communication and human relations skills - Proficient
personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of various
software packages, and excellent typing, spelling, and grammar
skills - Understanding of the laws governing the insurance
- Licensed agent or actively pursuing appropriate licenses
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community
and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental,
vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit
our Career Site.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product
customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability
creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to
experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you'll have the tools to be your best self at
work. Here you'll do meaningful work and your talents will have a
positive impact on peoples' lives as we help our customers protect
what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse,
dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become
engaged feel a sense of belonging and contribute to the company's
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND
EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact
our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our
career center as a result of your disability. To request an
accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at
1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30
pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors, Minnetonka , Sales Analyst/Sr Sales Analyst - Minnetonka, MN, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!