Retail Sales Associate - Full Time
Company: Pure Hockey
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Retail Sales Associates play a meaningful role at Pure Hockey.
The Sales Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading
retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer
focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team,
to positively impact the lives of others.
- Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with
merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
- Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and
credit card transactions with precision while following company
policies and procedures
- Direct customers to merchandise within the store
- Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating
pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as
directed by management
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas including the sales floor,
shop and restrooms.
- Other duties assigned by manager
- A professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge or strong passion for hockey
- Experience using a computer and handheld devices
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a retail schedule of nights and
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
Keywords: Pure Hockey, Minnetonka , Retail Sales Associate - Full Time, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!