Company: Kona Grill Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for optimizing profits by controlling food cost,
production, labor and increase sales through food quality, speed of
service, and food preparation to specifications in the
back-of-the-house. Supervises the execution of and oversees all
kitchen operations, ensuring Kona Grill's standards of quality and
service are met and that the kitchen provides nutritious, safe,
eye-appealing, properly flavored food, while maintaining a safe and
sanitary work environment for all employees.
We are looking for EC's who:
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a hospitality
management role; preferably in a full service and/or upscale
- Demonstrates a genuine enthusiasm and warmth towards the Guest
and attitude of Service. Is self-motivated and competitive.
- Is driven to grow and develop personally while developing those
- Has the ability to supervise, coach, develops, lead & motivate
- Can establish, maintain and enforce consistently high
- Is capable of adapting his/her leadership style to a variety of
situations and scenarios.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, including the
ability to speak and write in English.
- Ability to listen effectively, process information quickly, and
transfer knowledge to others in order to ensure standards of
quality are met consistently.
- Can provide employees with the orientation and training needed
to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities
- Communicates performance expectations and provides employees
with on-going feedback
Keywords: Kona Grill Inc., Minnetonka , Executive Chef, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!