Waitstaff/Server, Senior Living - Minnetonka
Company: Walker Methodist
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Havenwood of Minnetonka Managed by Walker Methodist offers
expert care and customized services for 100 units of independent
living, assisted living, memory care and care suites.
Havenwood of Minnetonka Managed by Walker Methodist seeks
Waitstaff to work as part of the fun and hard-working Culinary
Services Team in their restaurant-style dining room. The Waitstaff
are responsible for dining room set-up, serving and clean-up.
- Some high school or equivalent
- Previous kitchen or waitstaff experience preferred but will
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Pleasant, tactful, respectful and professional with residents,
family members, healthcare staff and co-workers
- Ability to live Walker Methodist's Customer Service
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist's Mission: Life. And all
the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults
through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist's Vision: As the leading
senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to
live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist's Values: Respect.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Walker Methodist, Minnetonka , Waitstaff/Server, Senior Living - Minnetonka, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!