IT Quality Analyst Lead
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The IT QA Lead will develop, document and implement test
processes and procedures. SME in workstream area.
Ability to apply depth of expertise within your product team and
function as a subject matter expert for other staff including
offshore team as well as partnering continuously with QA Practice
community, regression and automation team and stakeholders on a
daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of constantly striving for improvement and
learning that are in the best interests of Medica IT.
As a senior member in Information Technology, you may lead QA
team members collaborating with vendor partners in delivering
business value solutions. You will ensure that your team members
have the guidance they need to deliver timely and relevant
This role is directly responsible to:
- Lead and mentor QA team members including offshore team within
your product team.
- Design, Develop and execute test strategy, test cases, scripts,
plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Establish and evolve QA Best Practices, ensuring that the team
is using proven best practices.
- Promote usage of tools, automation and develop new processes to
ensure quality goals met are in alignment with stakeholder
- Execute testing deliverables for the product team.
- Act as key point of contact for coordinating QA activities
across various product teams and representing your team outside of
- Meet deadlines and work with an agile mindset.
- Advocate for test coverage within the team from anyone who can
- Have a strong commitment to delivering business value through
critical thinking process and raw effort.
- Create and support a collaborative culture with team-oriented
- Work collaboratively within your product team, Automation team,
QA Practice community and the IT department as well as when working
with vendor partners.
- Advanced working knowledge and skill of professional field with
ability to function as a subject matter expert for other
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field,
plus 7 years of work experience beyond degree.
- Have a broad Health Care Payer experience with specialization
in Claims domain.
- Have deep understanding of minimum two testing methods, EDI
testing, ETL testing, API testing or UI validation that can be
demonstrated verbally and supported with job history.
- Is a subject matter expert in testing EDI files 835 / 820 / 837
and has good concepts of Pharmacy accumulators.
- This position needs to have leadership and people skills to
lead offshore staff working closely with onsite coordinator and
lead testing activities for the scrum team.
- Have high aptitude for technology and learning new skills and
can demonstrate verbally during the interview process.
- Able to provide Automation requirements and use Automation
suite for testing.
- The candidate must be an effective influencer in day to day
decision making when it comes to what to do next, velocity that can
be supported, team assistance needed to have effective coverage and
test depth and breadth for horizontal and vertical test paths.
- Comfortable in understanding requirements and proactively
clarifying ambiguity with stakeholders, BA, PO,SM or anyone in the
- Experience with defect management tools for tracking and
monitoring defects, experience with test management software with
expertise in developing and executing regression suites and
proficient in using Agile Management tools such as Azure
- Experience with any other role in a product team that goes
beyond having filled in for someone-you lived it.
- Have experience in using ETL testing tools like
- Able to provide configuration feedback on Test Management tools
Keywords: Medica, Minnetonka , IT Quality Analyst Lead, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!