Senior Business Analyst - Naviguard Minnetonka, MN or Telecommute
Company: UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you eager to make an impact on one of the most important and
underserved issues in the US healthcare system? Naviguard, a fully
owned UnitedHealth Group Ventures company, is on a mission to
protect patients from surprise bills by building a revolutionary
consumer protection business. This new business will be dedicated
to helping patients understand and mitigate the unexpected
financial risks they face. As an employee of this new business, you
can expect to be a part of a dynamic organization that is
fast-paced and driven by our vision to promote healthcare
affordability and accountability nationwide.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting
the operations team with analyzing and improving operational
performance. This position requires a motivated self-starter with
experience in data analysis, process improvement, and strong
analytical skills. To be successful in this role, candidate will
have a strong attention to detail with the ability to quickly
identify, analyze and solve process/workflow problems. This
position will report to the Sr Director of Operations.
- Support operations and business planning by analyzing,
reviewing, forecasting, and trending operational performance
- Monitor and review operational reports to identify areas for
- Perform root cause analysis and present recommendations for
improvement to operations leaders
- Prepare weekly report out to leadership on operational
performance against key performance measures
- Partner with reporting team on requirements in order to build
and enhance reports, serving as the operations data SME
- Work independently to manage competing priorities and
- Complete ad hoc analysis as requested by operations
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- 2+ years' experience with the application of project management
methodologies and/or lean principles
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft
office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem
solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Access, or other database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for helping
consumers navigate the complicated healthcare system
At Naviguard, we are dedicated to helping people better
understand and mitigate the financial risks they face when planning
important medical procedures, or when they have received unplanned
or emergency care. As a member of our team, you will contribute to
a dynamic and fast-paced start-up business, driven by a vision to
promote affordability and accountability in healthcare nationwide.
Does this sound like your kind of purpose and challenge?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Naviguard is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Naviguard is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to
pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group Inc., Minnetonka , Senior Business Analyst - Naviguard Minnetonka, MN or Telecommute, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!