Store Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Dick's Sporting Goods
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We're building something new in Minnetonka, MN. A destination
devoted to sports. A place where the community will gather and be
inspired. To create this new experience, we're building a team that
will dream big, obsess over the athlete (our customer), inspire
teammates and challenge every 'normal' thing about retail
As the Store Human Resources Coordinator, you will spend your
time engaging our most important resource - our teammates. You'll
play a key role in providing comprehensive HR support to the store.
This includes driving the effective execution of HR processes such
as recruitment, teammate relations, talent management, performance
management and teammate engagement.
The role you'll play:
- Drive an athlete-first, engaging culture that focuses on both
the teammate and athlete (customer) experience.
- Collaborate with store leaders to build teams that are
committed to athlete service, continuous innovation and retail
- Lead an open-door environment where teammates feel heard and
issues are quickly resolved.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and
- Provide administrative support to the HR Function including
calendars, meeting agendas, materials/supplies, travel, Power Point
presentations, Excel, Visio/Org Charts etc.
- Execute strategies to attract, retain and develop our store
- Execute teammate engagement strategies in partnership with
store leadership and HR.
- Provide associate relations for the store and partner with HR
peers in other locations (Corporate, across regions) to ensure
- Preparing, reviewing, interpreting and analyzing a variety of
data, information and reports, and making recommendations depending
- Establishing, organizing and supervising the maintenance of
employment changes, exit interviews and other department records
ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with external
customers and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines
and standards for HR processes and procedures.
- Development and maintenance of department budget including
managing and monitoring the invoice process.
- Develop and maintain communication vehicles (i.e. Intranet,
SharePoint) site content keeping information up to date and
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of human resources experience and strong
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage conflict, lead and hold others
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays),
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Dick's Sporting Goods, Minnetonka , Store Human Resources Coordinator, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!