User Experience Interactive Designer - Naviguard Minnetonka, MN or Telecommute
Company: UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
User Experience Interactive Designer
UnitedHealth Group Ventures Portfolio Company - Minneapolis,
Are you eager to make an impact on one of the most important and
underserved issues in the US healthcare system? UnitedHealth Group
Ventures, is on a mission to protect patients from surprise bills
by building a revolutionary consumer protection business that
stamps out unexpected and egregiously priced out-of-network usage.
This new business will be dedicated to helping patients understand
and mitigate the unexpected financial risks they face. As an
employee of this new business, you can expect to be a part of a
dynamic organization that is fast-paced and driven by our vision to
promote healthcare affordability and accountability nationwide.
About the Role
Naviguard is looking for a dynamic, creative and passionate
interaction designer to work within our Product organization. The
interaction designer will work within a collaborative
cross-functional project team in an agile environment to design
Naviguard portals, applications and Web properties.
The user experience interaction designer will contribute to the
user experience vision and strategy while following a user-centered
design process and considering appropriate technology
- The interaction designer will be responsible for the
Discover and design new user experiences to drive the Naviguard
portals, applications, and Web properties, including mobile.
- Design visually-stunning Web sites, portals and
- Produce visual assets needed by development team.
- Create and refine low to high-fidelity design concepts for the
information architecture, navigational models, process flows, page
layout, information displays and interactional components based on
- Create interactive design simulations using tools such as
Axure, iRise and Visio.
- Analyze, research and interpret data to document user
experience requirements needed for design implementation.
- Contribute to building the Naviguard brand on portals,
applications and Web sites by executing user interface design
consistently on all deliverables.
- Write guidelines and other documentation to aid team in
consistently producing graphics, content and code for Web sites,
applications and portals.
- 4+ years of experience designing for Web, applications or
mobile following user-centered design principles
- 3+ years of graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and
- 2+ years of experience using information architecture tools
such as Visio, Axure and iRise
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methodology and
human factors principles.
- Ability to understand and translate usability research findings
into design solutions.
- Ability to define the architecture, navigation, user flows,
experience and information/interaction designs that effectively and
directly solve customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to define strategic and complex
transactional interfaces that support the business and user needs
while remaining within the bounds of the selected
- Ability to work collaboratively with team and internal
- Ability to meet deadlines and proficiency with time
- High energy and positive attitude with interest in learning new
technology and skills.
- Ability to work with developers to make design concepts a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sell ideas with strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of video, motion graphics, Flash and photography a
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Human Computer
Interactions, interaction design, visual design, design or related
- Portfolio required (online version or hard copy)
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group Inc., Minnetonka , User Experience Interactive Designer - Naviguard Minnetonka, MN or Telecommute, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!