Fraser is hosting a Virtual Career Fair! This is a great
opportunity to meet with recruiters and learn more about our
employment opportunities. Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZK9Q73
Fraser is hiring for motivated and compassionate Direct Support
Professionals (DSP's) to work Awake Overnight shifts with our
clients in a group setting within our group homes around the Twin
Cities. This position would be working directly with clients, doing
everything from helping out with activities of daily living,
personal cares, and planning activities in the community. This is a
great opportunity for someone who is passionate about using their
abilities to provide high quality care and make a lasting impact on
the lives of adults and families with diverse needs! This position
offers tuition reimbursement and select tuition discounts, perfect
for students interested in nursing, psychology, social work, case
management, or other careers in human services. We deeply value our
DSP's and take pride in helping develop our entry-level employees
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is
a top priority. We have created health and safety protocols to
address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually
updated based on guidance and best practice recommendations from
the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help clients
- Medication administration
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- Money management
- Treatment documentation
- Personal cares (such as bathing, toileting, feeding, etc.) in
the group homes
- Meal preparation (must be willing to handle all types of
- Planning and transportation to/from activities
- Community integration
- $500 or $1,000 hiring bonus depending on location
- $14.00/hour pay (plus meals on some shifts)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Discount at select colleges
and Fraser School
- Referral bonuses
- Up to five weeks of annual Paid Time Off for full-time
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Health and Flex Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Career growth opportunities
- Student Loan forgiveness
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
- Robust orientation including 30 hours of paid training
- Helpful, collaborative, thriving company culture
- "Give One, Get One" employment referral bonuses
Available Locations and Schedules:
Fraser is currently hiring for Awake Overnight staff in the
north or south metro. Hours vary by location; all potential
scheduling options will be discussed during the phone interview. In
order to help us best evaluate potential matches to our current
openings, please let us know any and all hours you would be
available to work.
- High School diploma/equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with individuals with diverse needs
is preferred, however not required. We offer paid training!
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License with acceptable record
(non-driving roles also available).
- Ability to pass DHS background study.
- Use of clear and understandable written and verbal
- Capacity to work independently and use strong decision-making
- Physical ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Passion for serving our clients.
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and
inclusion with focus on culturally responsive practice, internal
self-awareness, and reflection.
Direct Support Professional is similar in job duties to PCA,
CNA, Direct Support Staff, Program Counselor, Caregiver, HHA, and
Direct Care Staff.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until
filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at http://eepurl.com/gBwS65.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please
contact Fraser HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.767.7550. If you
have successfully submitted your application, you will get a
confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email,
please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not
have received your application. Thank you for considering