Regional Sales Manager - Minnetonka, MN
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job ID: 298679
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products
for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products
include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes,
packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products
that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the
innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including
Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged
dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking,
among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500
employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian
provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a
leading global diversified building materials group.
- Grow the Commercial Hardscape sales to meet sales budgets each
- Work to get Belgard Commercial Hardscape products specified
through civil engineers, architects, land planners, owners,
- Promote Oldcastle SRW and Commercial Pavers (ICP & PICP)
products and programs under the Belgard Commercial brand.
- Provide technical sales support to these Oldcastle
- Take the lead on solving regularity issues to get PICP products
approved for sale.
- Participate in Regional and National trade shows to show case
our product line and make connections with specifiers and
- Participate with the Director of Commercial Hardscape in
planning and meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Help Oldcastle sales representatives build relationships with
key decision makers in all channels.
- General Contractors
- Landscape Architects
- Take the lead with DOT's to get Belgard Commercial products
approved for sale.
- Work with OC sales teams to prepare product submittals to
- Provide guidance to Oldcastle companies on managing large
- Train commercial sales teams.
- Work in salesforce to track projects.
- Support product launches.
- Create Regional and National exposure for Belgard Commercial
- Participating in relevant trade associations (e.g., NCMA,
- Participate in other special projects and assignments as
directed by Oldcastle management.
- Suitable personal traits, including truthfulness,
dependability. Discretion, and integrity, that will represent
Oldcastle APG well.
- Suitable educational accomplishments, including at least B.S.
degree in engineering or equivalent technical/scientific
- Suitable statue within the segmental concrete paving and
walling products industry to secure audiences with key specifiers
and sellers to promote and sell Belgard Commercial products and
- Professional registration
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Significant experience (at least 10 years) and proven results
in selling, and managing the selling of, technical segment concrete
paving and walling products.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong computer skills with CADD (AutoCAD) capabilities
- Strong people skills with a proven history of attracting new
and maintaining existing clients.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Possess a visionary leadership, able to lead a team and work as
a team member
- Business strategy oriented
- Understanding of legal terminology in contracts, agreements and
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If
you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Please complete your online application
and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring
Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on
Date Posted: May 27, 2021
Keywords: CRH, Minnetonka , Regional Sales Manager - Minnetonka, MN, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!