Donations Attendant - Minnetonka, MN (Part-time)
Company: Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Looking for a job that allows you to work independently in a
fast-paced environment? Goodwill is hiring a Donations Attendant to
join ourteam! The Donations Attendant helps drive sales by moving
donated product through a store backroom. Donated items may be
fragile, heavy, or in bulk quantities - while hard work and speed
are important, care for our customers'purchasesis at the top of our
A day in the life:In a typical day, aDonations Attendant can
- Work independently to manage gaylord inventory, deliver product
to production staff, and clear away product.
- Potential to become forklift certified and assist with loading
and unloading trailers.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a
diverse population in a human- services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission.
Job Pay and Perks:
- Typical starting range: $11.00 - $12.21 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8
PM, Saturday 10 AM to 7 PM and Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM with rotating
weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental,
vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help
employees feel safe and secure.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees,
including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.
- Work independently and effectively coordinate multiple projects
- Have high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate
effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not
discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a
person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
marital status, disability, status with regard to public
assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial
status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity,
citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military
status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota, Minnetonka , Donations Attendant - Minnetonka, MN (Part-time), Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!