UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're
expanding in mutliple directions, across borders and, most of all,
in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget,
it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a
difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your
life's best work.(sm)
As as Senior Product Analyst, you will: Manage a specific
service or solution available externally on the market generally
sold in conjunction with benefit administration services, and that
directly generates revenue. Responsible for active participation in
the full product lifecycle, including strategy, design,
development, management, and end of life of new, existing or
acquisition products and solutions. Leverage market insights to
understand market/customer needs to identify new opportunities or
adjust current product offerings. Accountable for delivering
product performance against expectations and updates changes to a
product portfolio to improve competitive position, and optimal
product performance to meet customer and market needs. Accountable
to and/or own the P&L. Partner with internal or external
stakeholders (key customers, product partnerships, etc.) to define
and drive future product direction. Works actively across broader
organization with internal service and product owners to coordinate
external delivery of key solutions.
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere
within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responding to client/market needs for demonstrations or
specific questions across our advocacy portfolio.
- In partnership with Operations, rolling out new
functions/features thru workflow, training and
- Leading Agile IT development for specific advocacy
- Identifying, tracking and investigating technical or
operational challenges, determining root cause and impact, and
promoting solutions to remedy.
- Leading marketing/communication plans and roadmaps in
partnership with our digital solutions and marketing teams.
- Leading implementation calls with UMR customers to understand
and document the intent of the solution, and ensure clients are
- Forecasting, tracking and measuring of consumer advocacy
customer & membership sales.
- Assisting with revenue forecasting.
- Help guide customer reporting strategies for advocacy
- Lead projects, track deliverables, and motivate teams toward
progress in a heavily matrixed environment
- Active management of pre and post-sale variability for advocacy
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in advocacy, clinical/care management, or
incentive/reward programs in the health/health benefits space
- Experience leading consumer-facing solutions in the health and
health benefits space
- Project/Program Management experience
- Experience in CX/UX
- Experience analyzing data and summarizing into meaningful
- Experience MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, OneNote
- Travel up to 10%
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be
required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone
system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener.
When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to
wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in advocacy, clinical/care management, or
incentive/reward programs in the health/health benefits space
- Comfortable presenting and communicating to all audiences -
including external customers/brokers and executive leadership
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and
safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are
taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition
some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols
in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the
return of each wave, paying specific attention to
geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety
of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with
resources and support as they continue to serve the members,
patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and
support impacted communities at: click here.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth
Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents
is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including
but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG
offers the following benefits for this position, subject to
applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision
plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking
or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee
stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability
insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel
accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and
employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Analyst product, implementation, product development,
advocacy, health insurance, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH,
telecommute, remote, hiring immediately #RPO