Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for reviewing manual
processes and implementing automation by leveraging existing
platforms that exist at Medica, including but not limited to
Ansible playbooks, scripting languages, etc.
- Leverage Automation platform to create playbooks for manual
- Assist in the identification of manual processes that would be
good candidates for automation.
- Learn the SonaType Suite and Azure DevOps platforms and assist
in support and maintenance activities, owning processes where
- Liaise with Application Development Security and Information
Risk Management personnel to ensure code scanning is occurring,
including remediation tasks for out of compliance results.
- Work with other team members to understand and assist in
support and maintenance of other platforms
- Where possible, work toward becoming platform owner of select
Governance team technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience beyond degree
Specific types of experience:
Keywords: Medica, Minnetonka , Automation Engineer, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!