Principal Architect - Integration
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Principal Architect - Integration is accountable for
designing, building, testing and implementing Integration
technologies, solutions and patterns within Medica. You will create
and manage standard integration patterns and associated technical
standards. You will also participate in IT Governance functions and
will evaluate and review proposed solutions per published
standards. You will collaborate with internal teams and business
stakeholders to create a sound future state architecture and
capabilities related to application integration and data exchange.
You will incorporate Integration design standards and patterns into
evolving implementations and guide Medica's strategic investments
in IT integration capabilities.
Establish integration patterns and ensures compliance of
integration within various solutions and vendor integrations. Work
with key stakeholders to establish operational controls and
governance around integration.
Establish and maintain target state architectures for
integration technologies, including Streaming, API and Batch.
Maintain associated roadmaps to guide the enterprise in planning
and future investments.
Establish and execute integration platform strategies that
enables Medica to build highly scalable, cohesive, loosely coupled
Research and recommend technology investments to improve the
Medica integration ecosystem. Work closely with vendor partners to
understand product positioning and roadmaps.
Collaborate with Architecture groups and other technology teams
to design, develop, document and analyze the overall integration
architecture of systems. Provide technical expertise and education
to peers across the company.
- Highly advanced working knowledge and skill of professional
field with ability to provide direction on very complex
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field,
plus 8 years of work experience beyond degree.
- 7+ years in IT with 3+ years of work in Integration
- Deep, demonstrated knowledge of API's and micro-service
- Deep, demonstrated knowledge of streaming and event-driven
- Deep, demonstrated knowledge of ETL/ELT and batch-based
- Demonstrated experience in identifying best practices in the
various integration patterns and applying those practices in
technical designs and decision-making
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and investigative
skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files,
error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause
- Experience and understanding of cloud-based integration tools,
patterns and practices
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Healthcare/Payer industry experience or knowledge
- Familiarity with industry standard integration formats and
standards (e.g. X12, HL7, etc)
- Knowledge of MuleSoft API Management platform
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and cloud integration & data
components such as:
- Azure Event Hub
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Knowledge of Batch/ETL platforms such as:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Knowledge of Change Data Capture products
Keywords: Medica, Minnetonka , Principal Architect - Integration, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!