Field Recruiting Specialist
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels
internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the
largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio
includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu,
Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every
Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do
business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a
meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our
team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our
success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment
Radisson Hotel Group Americas is seeking a Field Recruiting
Specialist who will be responsible to lead sourcing and full life
cycle talent acquisition needs for assigned hotel positions. This
role will be instrumental in building our brand in the marketplace
by ensuring a positive candidate experience, building strong
partnerships with industry organizations, marketing and sourcing
campaigns and partnering with hotel property leaders. This person
will be responsible for developing effective, innovative and
resourceful recruitment strategies to help us attract and hire top
Talent Marketing & Sourcing:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using social media
outlets (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage evergreen requisitions for all managed hotels. This
includes setup, monthly audits and engagement strategies.
- Support D&I recruitment efforts and attraction
- Managed CRM tool (SmashFly) marketing efforts to attract
- Build exposure in the brand in the marketplace
- Create sourcing plans for the hotels and manage the tools and
resources. This includes doing market research to identify what
resources are available in a specific location.
- Establish relationships with staffing organization for
- Work with new hotel openings to establish a preopening
Full Life Cycle Exempt Hotel Positions:
- Manage full life cycle talent acquisition process for assigned
- Develops partnerships with hiring managers and working closely
with them to ensure an effective and smooth talent acquisition
- Conducts effective recruiting strategy meeting with the hiring
manager, as well as documents and delivers a write-up of this
strategy to the hiring manager for use within the process.
- Posts all positions internally and/or externally and
proactively determines, prior to posting with the hiring manager,
any specialized external sites in which to post positions and/or
- Consults, guides and advises hiring managers on talent
acquisition tools and processes.
- Screens resumes and conducts phone interviews with
- Schedules all interviews.
- Provides outstanding candidate management support throughout
the process, including timely communications with candidates such
as invitations to the next step in the interview process; writing,
extending and negotiating employment offers; or communicating turn
- Works collaboratively with the hiring manager to provide a
successful onboarding experience for the candidate.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in high volume recruiting
- Preferred experience with diversity recruitment
- Staffing agency experience, a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and provide
effective updates to hiring managers on a regular basis.
- Ability to understand and utilize the latest talent acquisition
tools and methods to source and attract qualified candidates (i.e.
LinkedIn, ATS systems (Workday), Indeed, Glassdoor.).
- Must have working knowledge of employment law and regulations
related to hiring and other human resources processes.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong interpersonal, influencing,
facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Must demonstrate the ability to build solid and trusting
relationships with managers and other organization leaders, and to
be trusted with highly confidential information.
- Ability to work with limited supervision relying on judgment,
tools and processes to deliver effective solutions.
- Remote, work from home
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- Health Care Insurance
- Dental & Vison Insurance
- Discounted Hotel Stays
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and
make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected
class. Background checks are also required before employment
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates
must be in possession of identification providing authorization to
work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and
Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer
sponsorship of Work Visas.
Keywords: Radisson Hotel Group, Minnetonka , Field Recruiting Specialist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!