Recover Health is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare
The RN Clinical Manager – Home Health works under the direction and
guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all
clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or
clients receiving extended non?licensed support services. This
leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure
competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor
resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered
according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards
and agency policies and procedures.
$5,000 Hiring Bonus!
Essential Job Functions:
• Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
• Assists with the oversight of the agency’s growth related to home
• Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
• Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
• Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
• Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
• Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care and
performs home visits as needed.
• Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations through
policy and procedure administration to staff.
• Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
• Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
• Manage caseload as needed for client coverage.
• Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
• Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding of
• 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.