Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Core Living LLC
Posted on: January 4, 2022
We're looking for an enthusiastic new addition to our team in
Minnetonka, MN as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.About UsCore
Living is a growing multifamily property management company based
in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the
Midwest including market rate apartments, affordable, and student
housing. We now manage more than 4,000 rental apartments in six
states - and counting. In fact, Core Living's incredible growth has
earned us a position on the Inc. 5000 list of America's
fastest-growing private companies for the last three years in a
row. About YouYou're passionate about your work, you're fast-paced,
and you strive to help us continue our exponential growth. You
offer an extra hand and aren't afraid to ask for help when needed.
You act with integrity and empathy for the people around you. You
get the big picture while executing the little details. In other
words, you share our corporate values - passion, work ethic,
teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset. ResponsibilitiesAs part
of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will
source, recruit, and hire top talent. In a given day, your tasks
- Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and
staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and
capable talent for the organization.
- Source and staff for various position throughout the
organization, including both corporate and property staff.
- Conduct phone interviews to assess the candidates capabilities,
experience, aspirations and gain insight into their ability and
willingness to perform the role needed, as well as assess the
candidate's ability to adapt to company culture.
- Coordinate interviews between candidate and hiring
- Utilize experience, judgment, and discretion to screen and
present well-matched, talented candidates to hiring managers.
- Provide a positive candidate/hiring manager experience
throughout the screening, interviewing and onboarding process.
- Communicate effectively in a timely manner with hiring managers
and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Coach hiring managers as needed to develop their interview
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates using job boards,
social media channels, and other various resources to efficiently
seek out and identify active and passive candidates.
- Other duties as assigned. .
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related
- 5+ years of experience in a service-oriented recruiting
environment, preferably in Property Management or Real Estate.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with
wide range of people.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong collaborative leadership and motivational
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting
priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset - loves to be challenged,
determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative,
inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- Has a high level of integrity - trusted, direct, truthful.
Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.Benefits & PerksOur
full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties' guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summerCore Living is focused on
building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin,
age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under
federal, provincial, or local law. Candidates will be required to
pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.In order
to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a
survey at this link:
Keywords: Core Living LLC, Minnetonka , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!