Client Services Assistant
Company: ROERS COMPANIES LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We're looking for an enthusiastic new addition to our team in
Minnetonka, MN as an Client Services Assistant.About UsRoers
Companies is an emerging leader in real estate development and
property management. Headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, we're
on a mission to elevate multifamily housing nationwide by
developing and operating market-rate and affordable housing. Since
our founding in 2012, our team has developed nearly $2 billion in
real estate, representing more than 5,000 homes. The property
management division, previously named Core Living, has ranked among
America's fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 5000 list for the
past three years. Our team thrives on purpose-filled work, an
entrepreneurial spirit, and unlimited growth potential.About
YouYou're passionate about your work and strive to achieve
ambitious goals. You offer an extra hand and aren't afraid to ask
for help when needed. You act with integrity and empathy for the
people around you. You get the big picture while executing the
little details. In other words, you share our corporate values -
passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership
mindset.ResponsibilitiesAs an Client Services Assistant, you will
partner with the Equity team to develop and maintain existing
investor relationships. In a given day, you may:
- Partner with Investor Relations Manager (IRM) to schedule
- Manage investor and prospect CRM (Juniper Square); update with
- Plan and coordinate travel for IRM.
- Conduct investor outreach in the form of follow-upcalls and
emails, Christmas cards, and thank you notes.
- Contact existing investors to discuss additional investment
- Plan, coordinate, and attend investor events. Planning includes
securing sponsors, booking venues, ordering food, tracking RSVPs,
- Select and send gifts to investors on quarterly basis.
- Prepare and send investor subscription agreements.
- As an Investor Relations Specialist, you will partner with the
Equity team to develop and maintain existing investor
- Draft project brochures based on market comps and design maps;
confirm brochure with development team.
- Create investor resources (project packets, mailers, annual
- Act as first line of communication by responding to investor
- Review and update department SOPs.
- Other duties as assigned..
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing or a related
- Prior work experience in account management or sales
- Local market experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Computer skills: Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Work & Excel, e mail
and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with
wide range of people.
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including ability to
attend occasional after-hours events and meetings.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - loves to be challenged, determined to
win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive,
self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity - trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence
and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position,
which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk
property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical
inspections, deliver resident communications, show apartment and
drive a vehicle to visit area businesses for outreach
marketing.Benefits & PerksOur full-time employees are eligible for
these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties' guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summerRoers Companies is focused
on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden
under federal, provincial, or local law.Candidates will be required
to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report, and drug
test.In order to be considered for this position, applicants must
complete a survey at this
Keywords: ROERS COMPANIES LLC, Minnetonka , Client Services Assistant, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!