Network Operations Center Tech 1- Hybrid
Company: TailWind Voice & Data
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Join our fast growing Telecommunications organization. Full
benefits package including Medical, Dental, HealthiestYou!, 401K
match, PTO, birthday PTO, Life insurance, Supplemental benefits &
Hybrid schedule and more! Position SummaryThe primary
responsibility of this position is to resolve network connectivity
tickets and assist onsite resources with technical troubleshooting
and escalations. This is an entry level position that requires some
technical skills.Essential Functions
- Triage and begin troubleshooting incoming tickets via email,
telephone, and internal systems.
- Monitor various ques for new submissions.
- Proactively open tickets based on node performance.
- Receive, triage, and assist escalations from onsite
- Engage third party resources to ensure speedy and accurate,
troubleshooting and resolution.
- Follow documented procedures to record issue resolution.
- Ensure timely follow up and resolution on trouble tickets.
- Meet goals for Service Level Agreements, Call Length, Call
Quality, Documentation, etc.
- Route calls to the appropriate technical team members.
- Provide support to change management events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: TailWind Voice & Data, Minnetonka , Network Operations Center Tech 1- Hybrid, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!