Network Operations Center Tech 1- Hybrid
Company: TailWind Voice & Data
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join our fast growing Telecommunications organization. Full
benefits package including Medical, Dental, HealthiestYou!, 401K
match, PTO, birthday PTO, Life insurance, Supplemental benefits &
Hybrid schedule and more!
Position SummaryThe primary responsibility of this position is to
resolve network connectivity tickets and assist onsite resources
with technical troubleshooting and escalations. This is an entry
level position that requires some technical skills.
- Triage and begin troubleshooting incoming tickets via email,
telephone, and internal systems.
- Monitor various ques for new submissions.
- Proactively open tickets based on node performance.
- Receive, triage, and assist escalations from onsite
- Engage third party resources to ensure speedy and accurate,
troubleshooting and resolution.
- Follow documented procedures to record issue resolution.
- Ensure timely follow up and resolution on trouble tickets.
- Meet goals for Service Level Agreements, Call Length, Call
Quality, Documentation, etc.
- Route calls to the appropriate technical team members.
- Provide support to change management events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: TailWind Voice & Data, Minnetonka , Network Operations Center Tech 1- Hybrid, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!