Rock Climbing Assoc
Company: Dick's Sporting Goods
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is building something new. A
destination devoted to sports. A place where the community will
gather and be inspired. To create this new experience, we're
building a team that will dream big, obsess over the athlete (our
customer), inspire teammates and challenge every 'normal' thing
This is an exciting role for our new store experience - we're
seeking a Rock-Climbing Teammate. This opportunity goes beyond
anything retail has ever seen. Think about a role where you are
creating the most innovative, customer obsessed experience - ever -
in retail, and frankly in any customer focused industry. We want
someone who is passionate about the outdoors - climbing, hiking and
Rock Climbing Duties:
- Responsible for driving the highest level of customer service
at our in-store rock wall (and other areas as needed), ensuring our
teammates are driving the DICK'S common purpose and delivering
hassle-free, engaging, athlete-first service.
- Bring to life the power of opinion. Making sure our experience
includes product experts who provide consultative advice to our
athletes, demonstrating excellent product knowledge.
- Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise
presentation, showcasing the best apparel and equipment brands in
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard
(loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced,
- Adhere to all loss prevention standards and audit
- As business needs arise, support the store leadership team in
any way to deliver on our Common Purpose
All associates are required to adhere to all safety policies and
procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may
- 1 - 2 years of previous customer service or retail experience
- Indoor and/or outdoor rock-climbing experience preferred.
- Creates a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK'S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability - nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best Athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to
Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: Dick's Sporting Goods, Minnetonka , Rock Climbing Assoc, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!