Posted on: June 25, 2022
**THIS ROLE IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS**
The Machinist is responsible for maintaining production and quality
on all the production machines in the machine shop. This person is
also responsible for writing and updating set-up procedures.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be
supplemented as necessary.
- Must be able to make set-ups in all equipment, including CNC
with no supervision.
- Must have good knowledge of all aspects of production
- Must be able to diagnose problems on machining and
- Must be consistent in following standard work instructions and
properly machine products as defined by blueprints.
- Must be enthusiastic, a self-starter and be able to work with
minimal amount of supervision. Someone that takes the initiative
and gets the job done.
- Must be friendly and approachable. Communicate clearly to
achieve production goals.
- Recognize problems, offers ideas and shows leadership for
- Must show leadership in safety and health programs. Practice
safe work habits to keep accidents from happening.
- Must keep their work area clean and orderly.
- Must maintain a high level of quality of parts machined.
- Responsible for meeting production standards and achieve daily
- Responsible for upkeep on their machines (oiling, chip removal,
- Must be knowledgeable on CNC programs and modify CNC programs
- Job/technical skills, personal and organizational skills, human
relations skills, problem solving skills, self-motivational, safety
and customer satisfaction skills are required.
- Continuously refine skills and improve the quality of the work
output. Work as a team member to help achieve department
- All other duties that are asked by management to be done for
the best interest of the company, its customers and its
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Applied Science degree in Machine Tool Technology or equivalent
and three years of directly related work experience.
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:00pm
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Keywords: SUEZ, Minnetonka , Machinist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!