Customer Access Analysis DBA
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Projects the candidate will be working on:
- This is an Operational Function that will include the
identification of poorly written queries and working with end users
via e-mail, one to one phone conversations and conference calls to
discuss the queries and the business requirements so that an
appropriate SQL solution can be recommended and coded base on the
technology and database design.Ideal Background:
- 5-10 Yrs of SQL Tuning Experience, Exceptional communication
skills both written and verbal,
- Experience with multiple DBMS technologies (DB2, Teradata and
- Experience with large Ad-Hoc Reporting Warehouses,
- Experience with Health Insurance Industry,
- Experience with translating Business Requirements into SQL
- Understanding of various data models (Star Schema, Hierarchical
and Relational).Team and Team size:
- 4 Members of the Team total.
- All have the same responsibility.
- Primarily working with End Users in tuning their queries and
providing SQL tuning knowledge transfer to business users.
- There is a team lead who functions as a contributor as well.Top
- Monitors System Alerts related to End Users sql queries, Works
exclusively with Business End Users in tuning sql queries.
- The majority of the queries are very complex in nature and the
End Users being at various skill levels (i.e. Beginner – Data
Scientist) so good communication skills are required,
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines as we have
SLAs to meet, Provides explanations and information to others on
topics within area of expertise both within the team and with the
- 5-10 Yrs of SQL Experience.Skills/attributes Preferred
- Knowledge of Reporting tools such as SAS, DB2 Clients, TTU and
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minnetonka , Customer Access Analysis DBA, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!