Senior Payroll Specialist / Payroll Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Senior Payroll Specialist / Senior Payroll Accountant ABOUT THE
COMPANY Our client is a technology manufacturing company in the
Southwest Metro and they are looking for a Senior Payroll
Specialist / Senior Payroll Accountant. The company boasts a
team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and
training necessary to perform. They pride themselves on the trust
they build within the department and throughout the organization
and are looking for the right collaborative person to join their
team. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR PAYROLL SPECIALIST / SENIOR
- Prepare and process bi-monthly payroll cycles through ADP
- Review personnel records to determine names, rates of pay, and
occupations of newly hired employees, and changes in wage rates and
occupations of employees on payroll.
- Record new or changed pay rates in payroll files.
- Direct computation of pay according to company policy.
- Review and approve payroll deductions.
- Review payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules, and
expedites workflow. EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR PAYROLL
SPECIALIST / SENIOR PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT:
- 3+ years Payroll experience
- Experience processing payroll through ADP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer/systems skills COMPENSATION: $70K to $85K +
bonus Keywords: payroll, payroll supervisor, payroll manager,
payroll processing, ADPCB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Minnetonka , Senior Payroll Specialist / Payroll Accountant, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!