Posted on: September 19, 2022
REM Hennepin, a member of the Sevita family, provides services
for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
Correction-based Services, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other
complex needs. Pay $18.00 / hour! Apply for a Program Supervisor
position in Minnetonka. Program Supervisor Are you looking for a
career opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of
others? Look no further! This role is critical to our success. As a
mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding
access to services and developing new and more effective ways of
delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of
intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
other activities. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis. Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Option to get paid within 24 hours after your shift with
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. EOE/AAE/ADA Come join our amazing team
of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today! Sevita is a
leading provider of home and community-based specialized health
care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. We provide people with quality services and
individualized supports that lead to growth and independence,
regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges
they face. Weve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And
today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance
care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Minnetonka , Program Supervisor, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!