Learning and Development Specialist
Company: MORRIES AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Morrie's Automotive Group - Minnetonka, MN
4 Year Degree
Morrie's is a place to move your career forward, find your place
and fulfill your purpose. We value our people, and we provide for
them. Our benefits include full medical and dental coverage, paid
vacation and volunteer hours. Because we maintain relationships
like we maintain our cars. We check in and check up regularly to
keep things rolling smoothly. We put our talents to work-at work
and in our communities.
Ours is a culture and an environment of collaboration and caring.
We have fun. We work hard, and we take joy rides. We do what's
right. We keep it simple. What's best for you, that's what's best
for us. Customers and employees alike-these are our people.
Come join our Morrie's team as a Learning and Development
Specialist. The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible
for the facilitation of Morrie's organization-wide training
initiatives, including specific Buy Happy sales training, service
initiatives, and customer management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct individual and group training sessions for Employees on
a variety of topics that include: Sales and Service process,
technology resources, and general compliance topics.
- Facilitate the week-long classroom training of new Sales
Consultants and Managers.
- Assist in the development of classroom training and
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all Morrie's training
manuals, lesson plans for ongoing classes being delivered, delivery
techniques using accelerated learning and adult learning
- Conduct annual training needs evaluations and partner with
internal business partners to develop/purchase appropriate
solutions to meet those needs.
- Work with management to evaluate the progress of trainees/new
employees by observing individuals while in training and when
assigned to a specific store.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to
identify training needs, create content, and coordinate training
- Deliver on-demand training session as needed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of training experience experience in
service and sales capacity, preferably in the automotive or retail
- Thorough understanding of adult learning and effective
- Consulting experience with all levels of management and proven
ability to develop relationships throughout all levels of an
- Ability to effectively establish and obtain a commitment to
business goal, while constructively motivating employees to achieve
- Proven oral and written communication skills, including
experience developing and delivering presentations.
- BA/BS degree required.
Keywords: MORRIES AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, Minnetonka , Learning and Development Specialist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!