Posted on: September 24, 2022
THIS ROLE IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
The Autowinder Operator will work in a team in a fast-paced
environment to produce, process and package spiral wound element
filters. Operator will use hand tools, power tools and a variety of
machines to complete tasks. Autowinder Operators perform all tasks
in the manufacturing process, including rotating through all or
most of the jobs rather than being assigned to a specific task on a
3rd Shift: Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be
supplemented as necessary.
As the Autowinder Machine Operator, you will:
- Produce and process elements (Autowinder, Autofinisher, FRP,
Test and Package) as prescribed by manufacturing instructions.
- Observe all Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) rules,
including housekeeping practices; participate in EHS meetings,
investigations and audits.
- Proactively communicate and address safety concerns.
- Perform quality workmanship and keep scheduled deadlines to
meet customer expectations.
Support Business needs with respect to EHS, Quality, on time
shipments and productivity; including eliminating barriers to
achieving business goals.
- Perform in-process inspection of materials to assure
conformance with specifications. Identify non-conforming material
- Keep accurate records of lot numbers, model numbers, serial
numbers, track labor and material usage/scrap.
- Input correct production data into Network Database and
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
Ability to deep clean (sanitize) equipment as needed.
- Work and cooperate with team to achieve department
- Aid in the training of other team members on new or existing
- Assist in development of new processes to improve product
quality and production.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Supervisor,
Facilitator, or Lead.
- Ability to learn Finishing operations (cutback and cage) is a
- Complete assigned safety / training requirements. Safely use,
transfer and handle chemicals while wearing PPE (personal
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a machine operator,
maintenance technician, military service or equivalent.
- Ability to wear required PPE (respirator, hearing protection,
- High School Diploma / GED
- Associate Degree in engineering, plastics technology,
industrial technology, instrumentation, automated systems and
robotics, electronics engineering technology, industrial controls
and robotics, right skills now for manufacturing or similar
technical associate degree is considered a strong plus.
- Knowledge of autowinder (automated manufacturing)
- Knowledge of basic machine operation.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment used to build
and process elements.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs and usage.
- Knowledge of basic math skills (including but not limited to
ratios and arithmetic).
- Skill to operate a variety of machines and equipment (including
but not limited to Autowinder, Autofinisher, FRP robot and test
- Ability to operate electrical lift and forklift if required by
- Ability to visually inspect and mechanically test
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to use and read a variety of measuring tools (including
but not limited to tape measures and gauges)
- Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) safety program.
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for
available jobs in a more accessible format.
Keywords: SUEZ, Minnetonka , Autowinder Operator, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!