ServiceNow Solution Architect (Hybrid)
Company: Securian Financial
Posted on: January 16, 2023
*Securian Financial Groups internal position title is
-Infrastructure Sr. Consultant
As the ServiceNow Solution Architect you will be the trusted
technical advisor providing leadership in setting the strategic
direction for the ServiceNow enterprise technology platform. -You
will build reliable, efficient, scalable, and business-focused
solutions based on the ServiceNow platform. You will be involved in
the design, architecture, and implementation of new
applications/modules, through core platform setup (ITOM, ITSM,
ITAM), to integrations, automations, and orchestrations. This role
will also be responsible for setting the direction, mentoring, and
enabling the team and application/module owners to deliver
solutions efficient and reliable solution on the ServiceNow
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- - Advise ServiceNow application/module owners on the strategic
direction of the ServiceNow platform.
- - Establish design and capability guidelines with new and
existing ServiceNow module owners to ensure the overall integrity
of the ServiceNow platform is maintained. -
- - Architect ServiceNow solutions to ensure the enterprise is
optimally utilizing the base system capabilities of the ServiceNow
- - Design, architect, configure, and implement ServiceNow
platform capabilities (ITOM, ITSM, and ITAM) along with multiple
applications/module in the ServiceNow platform (ITBM, APM, GRC,
- - Develop and maintain standards and best practices for the
enterprise's usage of the ServiceNow platform by community
- - Research and recommend new ServiceNow platform functionality
and capabilities that will bring value to the enterprise.
- - Provide consulting services as the ServiceNow Solution
Architect to business area related projects.
- - Provide project leadership and project coordination.
- - Train internal associates and administrators in the use and
configuration of ServiceNow ITSM applications.
- - Produce and assemble business requirements documents,
functional requirements documents, and solution design
- - Conduct post-execution review to ensure effectiveness.
- - 3-5 years of Solution Architect skills with the ServiceNow
technology platform or comparable Service Management technology
- - In-depth experience with ServiceNow, for analysis, design,
development, and integration with other applications.
- - ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and/or ServiceNow
Certified Application Developer or obtain within 90 days if
- - Strong ITIL knowledge and certifications
- - Project management and leadership skills (agile preferred)
with proven ability to deliver outcomes on complex service
management initiatives and transformations.
- - Excellent presentation skills and experience
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey
technical information and ideas at all business levels.
- - Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in
a fast-paced environment.
- - Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, creatively
approach solutions, decide, and influence appropriate courses of
- - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, education, and
**This position will be in a hybrid working arrangement.**
Physical job requirements:
- - Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 8
hours per day
- - Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- - Ability to utilize telephone for up to 8 hours per
- - Ability to perform grasping tasks throughout the entire work
day (examples: handwriting, grasping of equipment/machines, paper
manipulation, sorting, folding, handling stacks of paper)
The physical job requirements described above are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of jobs.
Securian Financial has been around for 140 years. We're committed
to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer
hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our
employees for professional development and growth and a number of
diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the
company. There's a reason our employees have voted us as a best
place to work year after year! In addition:
- - Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for
whatever matters most to you!
- - Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning
- - Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan -
great resources to secure your financial future.
- - Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- - Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision
- - Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran
status, status in regard to public assistance, status in a local
human rights commission, or any other status or condition protected
by local, state or federal law. If you are a job seeker with a
disability and require an accommodation to apply for one of our
jobs, please contact us by telephone 651-665-5522 (voice), 711
(telecommunications relay), or by email at
To view our privacy statement click here
To view our legal statement click here
PandoLogic. Keywords: Agile Manager, Location: Minnetonka, MN -
55345 , PL: 559230032
Keywords: Securian Financial, Minnetonka , ServiceNow Solution Architect (Hybrid), Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!