Motion Graphics Designer
Company: Creative Circle
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Southern Suburbs
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Possible Full-Time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full-Time
Rate: $38 - $42/hour
Our well known healthcare client is looking for a Motion Graphics
Designer to add to their in-house video production studio.
Details on this role!
- 40 hours/week
- Hybrid onsite/offsite in their Eden Prairie office
- Freelance to potential full-time
We are looking for you!
- 4+ years' experience as a Motion Graphics Designer and/or
computer graphics operator with a strong reel
- Willingness to learn the Ross XPression program - if you
already have experience in this, even better.
- Expertise in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop
- Able to thrive in an adaptable, ever-changing environment
- Experience making and operating motion graphic content for
news, sports venues or similar application of large LED video walls
is a huge plus
What you will do in this role:
- Create motion graphic elements for studio productions,
including large-scale LED video walls and clip players
- Work alongside their Studio Manager, Project Manager, Broadcast
Engineer and video producers to identify visual solutions that
achieve their client's project goals
- Design motion graphic content that is in accordance with brand
- Operate clip player/character generator during live
productions, using Ross XPression
- Assist with post video production as needed
What's in it for you!
- Join a dynamic, collaborative in-house production studio
- Learn and grow in new software/platforms
- Contract to hire opportunity
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes
eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, a
dental/vision/term life package, a discount prescription program,
critical illness, accident and tele-behavioral health benefits; and
a 401(k) plan. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, paid holiday
and employee Stock Purchase Plan eligibility are based on length
and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability
,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the
application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person
you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources
team to make arrangements.
Keywords: Creative Circle, Minnetonka , Motion Graphics Designer, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!