Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize
and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of
solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a
cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a
broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely
positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the
environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey
The Quality Facilitator is responsible for ensuring department
standards are met, including quality, training, data capture, work
processes, and troubleshooting. This role will ensure defects are
recognized in a timely manner, conduct thorough root cause analyses
and drive corrective actions. In addition, drive process
improvements that will lead to lower Customer issues, scrap and
warranty for the department. This position will maintain standards
by approving final QC product of in-process production, and
finished products; recording quality results. The Quality
Facilitator works primarily with employees of the department, but
also must team with Quality Team members, Facilitators/ Leads,
Engineers, and Supervisors.
The shift is 12-hour rotating days, working from 6:00 AM to 6:00
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be
supplemented as necessary.
- Train team members on area standards and processes, including
but not limited to critical to quality variables, standard work,
work instructions, process training guides, detecting,
troubleshooting, and solving production problems.
- Validate team member competency in processes and quality,
documenting results by completing reports and logs; summarizing
re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Be responsible for Training operators on new standards and
processes as needed.
- Deliver quality and standards feedback to team members,
retraining as necessary.
- Approve in-process production by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required
adjustments to area leaders.
- Approve finished products by confirming in-process and finished
specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning
products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures.
- Accomplish quality and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Recommend measures and drives projects to improve production
methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Red-line documentation including work instructions, machine
tests, process specifications, and operation and assists in the
creation of new documents.
- Enhance teamwork and communicate with Supervisors, Leads,
Operators, Maintenance and Engineers; making them aware of out of
spec process, out of spec cell test data and/or equipment problems
and assists in solving problems.
- Work with engineering and technology to develop manufacturing
standards of new or adjusted product.
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by the
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Possess expert knowledge in all aspects of operations
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of area specific
equipment and operations
- Demonstrates basic machine tool & measuring skills
- Proficient in computer programs, i.e. Microsoft Office and
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience with analytical testing apparatus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong experience in the Membrane Department or in a similar
- Strong at analyzing information, reporting quality results and
making recommendations based on the data and results
- Demonstrated training competency
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Minnetonka , Quality Facilitator, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!