Automated Manufacturing Specialist
Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: January 24, 2023
** $2000 sign on bonus!!
If you enjoy working with your hands more than sitting behind a
desk, we have the opportunity you've been looking for! The
Autowinder Team works in a fast-paced environment to produce,
process and package spiral wound element filters. Operators use
hand tools, power tools and a variety of machines to complete the
manufacturing process. The Autowinder Team perform all tasks in the
manufacturing process, including rotating through all or most of
the jobs rather than being assigned to a specific task on a
permanent basis - the variety keeps it interesting!
Why work here?
- Good starting pay and the opportunity to advance!
- We have a generous benefits program that includes 5 weeks of
combined time off, medical, free dental, free vision, free
short-term disability and retirement savings
- Fitness center available 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
As member of the Autowinder Team, you will:
- Produce and process elements (Autowinder, Autofinisher, FRP,
Test and Package). You'll need to learn Finishing operations
(cutback and cage) which will help you advance within the team and
- Take pride in your quality workmanship! Support business needs
with respect to EHS, Quality, on time shipments and productivity;
including eliminating barriers to achieving business
- Perform in-process inspection of materials to assure
conformance with specifications. Identify non-conforming material
and elements. Keep accurate records of lot numbers, model numbers,
serial numbers, track labor and material usage/scrap.
- Support your team! Help train other team members on new or
- Complete assigned safety / training requirements. Safely use,
transfer and handle chemicals while wearing PPE (personal
- High School Diploma / GED
- Willingness to work overtime, including occasional weekend
shifts to support your team
- We take safety seriously and require everyone to wear personal
protective equipment, for example safety glasses, gloves, ear
plugs, and safety shoes, as required
- This is a physical job where you will need to perform frequent
lifting and bending motions, use hand tools and manually manipulate
PLEASE NOTE: Legal Authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the
future, for this job opening.
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Minnetonka , Automated Manufacturing Specialist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!