Administrative Assistant, Macy's Food Division
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Macys is proudly Americas Department Store. Theres a reason weve
been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value
and celebration. Macys is also known for giving back to our
communities. Now is an exciting time to join Macys. The face of
retail is changing, and change requires innovation. Were bringing
the magic of Macys to the exciting world of foodservice and
changing the way our customers experience shopping. From
full-service restaurants to fast-casual options we pride ourselves
on giving our customers a chance to relax, refuel, and enjoy. The
secret ingredient to our success is our team of skilled culinary
workers who are passionate about food. We offer great job
opportunities in restaurant management, culinary arts, food sales,
and in-store Starbucks locations. Every role is different, so youre
sure to find something delicious! Job Overview
The Administrative Assistant provides primary administrative
support to the executive leadership team supporting the Macy's
Foods division. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability
to provide exceptional support, superior communication skills and
decision-making skills necessary to manage the office. This role
requires a high level of trust, confidentiality and organizational
abilities and will perform other duties as assigned. Essential
- - -Manage all administrative functions of the Foods division
- - -Manage incoming and outgoing communications (mail, fax, and
e-mail). Must be able to generate solutions and troubleshoot
problems, appropriately delegating, as necessary.
- - -Answer telephones; screen and direct calls, and handle
messages timely and accurately. -
- - -Use Microsoft Office products with a high level of competence,
including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint by drafting communications,
creating presentations, spreadsheets, and reports. -
- - -Maintain and manage Microsoft Outlook calendars, including
scheduling Microsoft Teams meetings, responding to invitations, and
working through scheduling conflicts by understanding and managing
the priorities of the Foods leadership team.
- - -Maintain accurate and orderly records according to record
retention guidelines. -
- - -Coordinate scheduling events, interviews, presentations and
company meetings. -
- - -Manage departmental budgets and expenses.
- - -Maintain inventory and replenishment of office supplies.
- - -Make travel arrangements and process travel expenses.
- - -Special projects as needed.
- - -Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications
Min/Preferred - - -Education Level - - -Description
Minimum - - -High School or GED - - -
Years of Experience
Min/Preferred - - -Years of Experience - - -Comments
- - -Ability to effectively communicate and present information.
- - -Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- - -Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling and stooping.
Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform
Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs. Travel Requirements
Travel Required: None
- - -
Keywords: Macy's, Minnetonka , Administrative Assistant, Macy's Food Division, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!