Company: Opportunity Partners
Posted on: September 13, 2023
As a Support Specialist, you will help people with disabilities in
residential, classroom and community settings as needed. The places
you will work at can vary from week to week. You will help people
grow their skills and gain independence to the greatest extent
Wage: $20.00 per hour
How will you make a difference?
As part of team and the setting that you are working in, you will
help our people with disabilities in the following areas:
- Assist with daily routines and home care
- Plan and prepare nutritional meals
- Participate in recreational activities
- Assist others in developing and building relationships
- Promote independence and well-being of each person
What will you bring to Opportunity Partners?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of our people with
- One year of experience in human services.
- High school degree or GED
- Must have a MN Driver's license to drive our company vans
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you'll do life-changing work! As
part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice,
heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for
success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a
Opportunity Partners is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to
affirmative action and a welcoming environment for people of
diverse communities. Our call to advance diversity, equity and
inclusion is rooted in our organizational values and in our
Keywords: Opportunity Partners, Minnetonka , Support Specialist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!