Community Engagement Specialist
Company: Opportunity Partners
Posted on: September 14, 2023
As a Community Engagement Specialist, you will help our people with
disabilities in the community. You will help our people with
disabilities grow their skills and gain independence to the
greatest extent possible.
- Wage: $18.50 per hour
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- This position is community based. You have the capability to do
your administrative work from your home one day a week.
How will you make a difference?
As part of team, you will help our people with disabilities in the
- Plan and deliver social and creative activities
- Drive our clients with disabilities in Opportunity Partners'
van to different programs within the metropolitan area.
- Communicate & collaborate with the client's representative,
county case manager, referral sources, co-workers for Opportunity
Partners supported services.
- Coach and guide our people with disabilities to reach their
- Grow and develop their social skills
What will you bring to Opportunity Partners?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of our people with
- One year of experience in human services.
- High school degree or GED
- Valid Driver's license is required
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you'll do life-changing work! As
part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice,
heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for
success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a
Keywords: Opportunity Partners, Minnetonka , Community Engagement Specialist, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!