Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - home run
Posted on: January 4, 2021
Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay and a schedule of 2 weeks
out and 1 week home in Schneider's unique “home run” configuration
for Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck drivers. OTR truckers in this
long-haul role will haul 95% no-touch freight and average 2,400
miles per week exploring the country. Over-the-Road Van Truckload
truck driver job overview
- $53,650 to $65,350* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through
Jan. 30, 2021.
- Up to $0.53 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home for 1 week after being out 2 weeks, as 3 drivers share 2
- 2,400 average miles per week traveling the contiguous 48
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Over-the-Road
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred More Reasons to Choose
Over-the-Road Driving at Schneider
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment,
expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free
showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be
admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique
opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving Why Schneider? You can
be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or
you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects
your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers
first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this
year. "This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I
never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is
constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new
people." Abby, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking
companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming
an Over-the-Road truck driver with Schneider! Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500 PI127557310
Keywords: Schneider, Minnetonka , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - home run, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!