QA Technician II
Company: Techlink Systems Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: QA Technician IILocation: Minnetonka,
MN (On-site)Contract Duration: Contract until 12/31/2022Work Hours:
Monday to Friday, 10AM - 6PM. Can start as early as 10 AM or as
late as 12 NN. Option to work 4x10 (e.g. M to Th or Tues to Fri,
10-hour days) instead of Monday to Friday.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting paperwork reviews in accordance with GDP (Good
- Reviewing the DHR (Device History Record) paperwork created by
the production line, ensuring compliance/addressing
- Providing technical support when issues occur on the production
- Partnering with internal teams to resolve quality issues.They
will spend half of their time at a desk and the other half on the
manufacturing floor.Work Schedule:
- This will be a split shift type of schedule. Ideally, they
should start working between 10 AM to 12 NN and then work 8 or 10
- They have the option to do either a 5x8 (regular Monday to
Friday) or 4x10 (Monday to Thursday/Tuesday to Friday) shift.
- The 1st shift is from 4:30 AM to 3:00 PM while the 2nd Shift is
from 3:00 PM to 2:00 AM. The goal is for this person to provide
support to both shifts.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Quality experience desired.
- Med device, pharma, or other FDA-regulated industry experience
- Knowledge of GDP standards.
- Previous experience with DHR reviews.
- Critical thinking and communication skills.
Keywords: Techlink Systems Inc., Minnetonka , QA Technician II, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!