CDL A Driver
Company: Good Sense Foods
Posted on: June 19, 2022
CDL Driver - Part-time / Temporary
Call 763-533-5300 ext 119 Today
Good Sense Foods is focused on making quality innovative snack
foods for healthier living.
Founded in 1976, we are a second-generation family owned and
operated business with a clear vision and strong core values in
pursuit of bringing the Company to the next level. We are on a
mission to get Americans snacking healthier and it starts with our
trail mixes, roasted nuts and seeds, dried fruits, and other
value-added products typically sold in produce departments of
We foster a collaborative and transparent work environment where
individual and team accomplishments are recognized.
We are proud of our award winning culture! We received the "Best
Place to Work" award by the readers of Sun Media for 2020, 2021,
Hours: 11:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. Monday Friday.
This is a temporary position to fill in for someone who will be
going on leave.
Purpose of the job: Ensure timely delivery of products to customers
in and around Minnesota. Shuttle products between production
warehouse and distribution center.
- Shuttle products between production warehouse and Distribution
- Deliver products to Good Sense customers in a safe and
- Make pick-ups of purchase orders as requested from the
- Inform supervisor in a timely manner of needed repairs on
- Manage difficult customer situations, responds promptly to
- Represent the Company in a positive manner to customers and
- Complete truck safety inspection on a daily basis.
- Must be able to safely operate Company truck in adverse weather
conditions or congested traffic or loading situations
- Communicate problems to supervisors
- Complete all required paperwork
- Work in congested warehouse or loading areas
- Perform other related tasks as directed.
- Maintain confidentiality with all information.
- Work within our culture of Integrity, Goodwill and
- Class A Commercial drivers license with Air brake
- Clean driving record
- Able to understand and follow all procedures both written and
- Able to operate all hand and powered jacks.
- Able to complete all paperwork neatly.
- Excellent reading and number identification skills and able to
read, write, and speak English
Education and/or Experience
- High School Education or GED.
- 2-3 years commercial driving experience
- Sit for extended periods of time, ability to get in and out of
tractor cab, bend, talk and communicate, move around facility, lift
- Ability to talk and communicate both written and verbally
Typical warehouse environment, moving equipment, potential exposure
to loud noises, potential congested areas during peak production
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Good Sense Foods is committed to
providing equal employment opportunities in all employment
practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Call 763-533-5300 ext 119 Today
Keywords: Good Sense Foods, Minnetonka , CDL A Driver, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!