Principal Business Systems Analyst
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- Seeking senior-level technical thought leader to establish and
drive technical strategy in the area of contact center routing,
including advanced routing strategies such as behavioral pairing,
context and intent-based personalization, and orchestration of
cross-channel, blended experiences.
- The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of contact
center technology, contact routing tools and strategies,
performance metrics, and interoperability/dependencies between
- The position will drive capability strategy, technical
planning, and roadmap delivery for an assigned product area,
oversee the work of junior resources supporting this portfolio, and
be a primary resource for helping businesses drive enhanced
customer engagement, improve service and NPS, and drive operational
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the
lifecycle of new, existing or acquisition capabilities in the
- You will review product performance against expectations and
facilitate or influence changes to your product portfolio to
improve competitive position and optimal performance.
- You will work with internal and external business constituents
to determine future capability and feature direction and respond to
technology inquiries.Team and Team size:
- The contractor will operate within a larger team of business
systems analysts, ranging from SG20 to SG26. We are looking for
someone specifically to provide advanced Genesys routing
- 10+ years of experience in IT Technical leadership roles,
including 10+ years as a senior technology SME in the area of
contact center technology.
- 5+ years of specific experience with contact center routing and
personalization technology, and application of routing technologies
to diverse, high-volume contact centers.
- 3+ years with Genesys MultiCloud CX (formerly known as
- Experience with both voice and digital routing capabilities and
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with business consulting in the area of
- Experience driving presentations and delivering them to
executive level stakeholders
- Experience producing Product Demos and Product information
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with presence and diplomacy
- Experience using communication skills that are tailored to
- Experience with facilitation and negotiation skills .
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minnetonka , Principal Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!