Car Wash Technician
Posted on: September 12, 2022
With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today,
Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do
and be your best every day.What you will enjoy about being a part
of a 2021 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace
- Full-time (Monday - Friday)
- $4,500 sign-on bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Paid specialized training on the state-of-the-art equipment and
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipmentHOW
YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):As an Field
Service Technician for the Equipment and Services division, you
will safely troubleshoot, service and repair state-of-the-art
equipment and provide excellent customer service to build and
maintain relationships with our valued customers.Summary of
responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Participate in the safe installation, troubleshooting, service
and preventive maintenance of air or fluid piping, pumps, tanks,
reels, hoists and various state-of-the art equipment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical, hydraulic,
and pneumatic equipment.
- Positively interact with customers, vendors, contractors, and
teammates, answering equipment-related questions and provide clear
solutions for customer concerns in a clear and concise manner.
- Read and interpret basic schematics, blueprints, plans and
measurements to install new or replacement equipment.
- Safely and accurately use, log, and maintain parts, tools, and
inventory.WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Safely perform quality work.
- Communicate and understand written and verbal instructions and
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs (occasionally lift up to
100 lbs independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain a quality driving record, including
maintaining a health card.WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive
environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer
- Prior field service technician, repair technician, general
labor, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, pipefitting or electrical
- Experience installing or servicing hydraulic and pneumatic
equipment.Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
apply.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Required
Keywords: Lube-Tech, Minnetonka , Car Wash Technician, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!