Systems Analyst - SailPoint
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Exciting opportunity with a great company headquartered in
Minneapolis, MN looking for a Systems Analyst with SailPoint
What the role entails:
- Troubleshoot moderately complex IAM problems.
- Propose and test IAM solutions, processes, and
- Utilize IAM monitoring tools and industry best practices to
monitor systems for potential issues and ensure
governance processes and industry best practices are working as
- Assist in requirements analysis for IAM initiatives alongside
experienced IAM professionals.
- Implement fixes as needed to resolve problems, sharing
solutions with additional teams as appropriate.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal
supervision, while escalating more complex issues to
- Manage/provide access to high-risk applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of related work experience
- Preferred Qualifications
Experience working with identity and access services platform for
highly scalable production applications
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minnetonka , Systems Analyst - SailPoint, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!