Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
**THIS ROLE IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS**
As a Production Operator with our Membrane Team, you'll play a key
role operating state-of-the-art membrane coating equipment. This
includes chemical mixing, quality checks, troubleshooting, and
packaging. Your mission is to perform quality workmanship and keep
scheduled deadlines to meet customer expectations. We have multiple
12-hour shift options which means a 4-day work week! While over
time is available, we don't mandate it - you have the option to
earn more when you want to. This is NOT your average manufacturing
Why work here?
- Good starting pay and the opportunity to advance!
- We have a generous benefits program that includes 5 weeks of
combined time off, medical, free dental, free vision, free
short-term disability and retirement savings contributions!
- Fitness center available 24/7 at our clean, modern plant
- Tuition Reimbursement
• Safety is key! Observe all Environmental, Health, and Safety
(EHS) rules, including housekeeping practices; participate in EHS
meetings, investigations, and audits. Follow all life-critical
policies and procedures (Lock-out/Tag-Out, Confined Space Entry,
• Set-up, operate, and clean membrane production equipment
• Handle & mix a variety of chemicals according to special formulas
and procedures. Strong acids, bases, and solvents are used and
we'll teach you how to work with them safely.
• Move raw materials and finished products to proper locations.
Enter production data into database, forms, logs, and SAP
accurately, clearly, and completely
• Quality is critical! Monitor raw material and final product
quality, including adjusting the coating processes to assure
membrane meets specifications, and perform cell tests on membrane.
When problems arise perform troubleshooting to identify and correct
root cause of malfunction to minimize scrap
• Contain, label, store, and transfer hazardous waste according to
applicable regulations. Help unload and test bulk chemical
• Some experience as a machine operator, maintenance technician,
chemical mixer/handler, or military service in a technical
background. Experience as a membrane operator is a plus!
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Minnetonka , Production Operator, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!