Company: Strom Engineering Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a
Quality Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities
area. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. Competitive
salary/wage based upon experience.
* Perform first article, in-process and final inspection of
* Read and understand layouts and blueprints.
* Use appropriate inspection equipment (e.g. micrometers, calipers,
* Support and maintain Quality Management System and Quality
* Maintain safety standards.
* High School diploma
* Minimum 2 years of work-related experience
* Ability to read and understand blueprints
* Ability to proficiently use inspection tools (micrometers,
* CMM experience preferred.
* Any experience with Smartscope, Shadow-Graph and/or Ram Vision
System, a plus
* Good verbal communications skills
* Must authorized to work in USA without sponsorship.
Strom Engineering provides full-service engineering and technical
recruiting services. Strom Engineering is the oldest technical
engineering and staffing company in Minnesota and is still locally
owned and operated since 1961. Strom Engineering's 60-year history
brings focus to the Minnesota market and a deep understanding of
Minnesota manufacturing and engineering businesses.
We provide the highest level of service in finding qualified and
experienced candidates for staffing needs in the following
* Contract to Permanent employment
* Direct Placement
Visit our website at: www.stromminnesota.com
Keywords: Strom Engineering Corporation, Minnetonka , Quality Technician, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!