Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize
and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of
solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a
cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a
broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely
positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the
environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey
The Electrical Technicians will be responsible for meeting daily
production needs regarding the sub assembly of electrical panels,
the wiring of electrical enclosures and the final wiring of
advanced water processing equipment. 1st shift: Monday - Friday,
6:00 am- 2:00 pm!
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be
supplemented as necessary:
- Fabricate and assemble subcomponents of equipment including
running conduit and wiring electrical panels and components with
- Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Reads and interprets electrical and mechanical blueprints,
diagrams and schematics
- Reads shop orders and Bills of Materials
- Keeps accurate records of the time spent on jobs and explains
any discrepancies/problems as necessary.
- Follow Safe Work Practices and all environmental, health and
- Perform self-inspection to verify that all components are
installed and match applicable drawings and sign QA
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by supervisor or
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Technical training in the electrical field
- Experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Understanding of Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Routing and terminating wires that range from 20 AWG to 4/0
- Applicable experience may include sizing, bending and
installing various types of conduit
- Ability to learn, understand and aid in the implementation of
all policies, practices and procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate competency in the use of hand tools
utilized during the wiring process
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Minnetonka , Electrical Technician, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!