Graduate Program- Supply Chain
Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize
and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of
solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a
cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a
broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely
positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the
environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey
Are you a recent graduate or new professional with an interest in
water treatment? Do you possess a degree in Chemical Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Industrial
Engineering or Supply Chain Management degree? Interested in
gaining experience in the different facets of Supply Chain? If you
answered yes to both these questions, then the Suez WTS Graduate
Rotational Program may be on interest to you.
Suez WTS is hiring innovative individuals for our Graduate
Rotational Program (GRP) - Supply Chain, consisting of three,
6-month rotations through our Supply Chain business units. The
program will provide graduates who wish to pursue a career in
Supply Chain or Operations Management the opportunity to gain
exposure to the various aspects of Supply Chain and Operations
within a global manufacturing organization.
Graduates of the GRP program are developed as talent pipelines for
many roles and areas including:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Production Supervision
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Customer Care
- Capital Management
Project assignments will be based on strategic business initiatives
and individual career aspirations. Main US Locations, as part of
the rotation are Minneapolis (Minnetonka), MN, Houston/Beaumont, TX
and Trevose, PA. Other locations in the business portfolio may be
considered based on the project assignment.
Here is what this opportunity will offer you:
- The opportunity to use your expertise and education to make a
positive impact on the planet's resources
- A culture where safety is paramount
- The opportunity to work on meaningful business projects in
three different locations in the US, with 6-month rotational
- Rotation experience through both operations and corporate
environments, bringing a robust experience in working environments
- Learn from a talented team of water treatment experts
- Work for one of the largest, industry leading water
technologies companies with a global footprint
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or
Supply Chain Management.
- Internship experience and/or 1-2 years of working experience in
a Supply Chain environment (Engineering, Logistics, Purchasing and
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future
leader in Supply Chain
- Ability to relocate/ work in different geographies, and travel
- Ability to work in a heavy industrial environment requiring use
of Personal Safety Equipment (accommodation considerations)
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software
programs within a Windows environment
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
without restrictions now or in the future
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment requiring ability to
multi-task and flex within changing priorities
- We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at
every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
To protect our customers, our employees, and their families, we
will require successful new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19
as a condition of employment unless an exemption is granted. Help
us protect each other by protecting yourself.
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Minnetonka , Graduate Program- Supply Chain, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!