Company: Stuart Co
Posted on: November 16, 2023
StuartCo IS PROUD TO BE NAMED A STAR TRIBUNE TOP WORKPLACE IN
2023 FOR THE 11th TIME
Deer Ridge / Raspberry Woods is looking to hire a full-time
professional Maintenance Lead to join their team in Minnetonka MN.
As a Maintenance Lead your roll is to assure resident satisfaction,
convenience and safety through the regular upkeep of the
property/community which includes property preventive maintenance,
repair, replacement and inspection on a timely basis.
Typically, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Property office
hours may vary from property to property. On-call rotation is one
week every four weeks.
Benefits: Health, Flexible Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Life,
ADD, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Accident and 401(K).
9 Paid Holidays
Generous PTO accruals
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform property maintenance or repairs as needed or requested
by residents and/or property management staff. Property maintenance
or repair duties may include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, keys and
locks, appliances, lighting systems, carpentry, etc.
- Perform duties to turn apartment; ensure that move-in standards
- Perform preventive maintenance according to established
guidelines and schedules.
- Perform exterior maintenance including roof, parking lot, and
pool/recreation area maintenance, etc. (if applicable).
- Perform grounds care including snow removal, trash pick-up,
- Maintain adequate maintenance supply inventory. Responsible for
selecting and ordering supplies, and monitoring maintenance supply
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise work of outside
- Maintain compliance and coordination with local, state,
property and Company safety regulations. Coordinate with police,
fire and utility inspectors. Other Responsibilities:
- Assist with community cleaning as requested or required.
- Complete routine paperwork such as boiler and sidewalk logs,
etc. as required.
- Attend staff meetings and quarterly maintenance trainings as
- Maintain and safeguard confidential information.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Remain flexible, receptive and adaptive to change.
- Understand and apply basic principles of good housekeeping and
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor. Job
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years maintenance experience preferred.
- Special Engineers License preferred.
- Certified Pool Operators (CPO) certification preferred.
- EPA Refrigerant Handling, Refrigerant Recovery and Handling
- Ability to work from drawings, verbal instructions or
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, managers and
other staff members, vendors and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and
- Must possess a valid driver's license, acceptable driving
record, access to a vehicle, and the state-mandated level of auto
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace. StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents
a diverse array of market-rate and affordable apartment and
townhome options in popular urban and suburban locations. We also
offer student housing and senior housing campus which includes
memory care, independent and assisted living options.
StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and
inclusive. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all
the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We
review all applications.
StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Keywords: Stuart Co, Minnetonka , Maintenance Lead, Professions , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!