Sales Operations Analyst II Job
Company: Boston Scientific Gruppe
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Additional Locations: (n/a); US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Arden
Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove Purpose and Passion --- Comprehensive
Benefits --- Life-Work Integration --- Community --- Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven
by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most
essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring
for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare
industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to
making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a
place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving
lives through your life's work. About the role: The Sales
Operations Analyst II is responsible for complex sales compensation
design, calculation and analytics while providing key business
insights to Senior Leadership. The role provides sales reporting,
analytics and support to the selling organization to help drive
success for the division. The ideal candidate is a self-starter
with strong analytical, technical and organizational skills who
develops efficient solutions to unique problems. This role
frequently partners with other functions within the division. Your
responsibilities will include:
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to senior sales
management on utilization of sales incentives and quota to
influence behaviors and drive sales force performance.
- Monthly accrual and calculation of variable sales
- Prepare and control commission incentive forecast and budgets
for domestic sales divisions.
- Gather account information from the selling organization for
use in quota generation and strategic planning.
- Develop territorial sales quotas based on performance history,
territory potential data and sales management input.
- Work with sales management to allocate quota to all levels of
the sales force.
- Conducts statistical analysis on sales data and information to
ensure optimal sales execution and attainment of growth
- Make recommendations to management to improve processes and
support for the sales force.
- Support the sales field team by providing various analytics and
reporting to key stakeholders.
- Participation in various sales related projects.
- Drive efficiencies within both sales operations and the sales
organization What we're looking for in you: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Studies, Economics or
- Minimum of 3 years of finance, sales support, marketing and/or
related analytical work experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, proficient skills with
Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with a positive
attitude in the fast-paced world of sales.--
- Individual should be able to build long lasting relationships
with key contacts at all levels of the sales and BSC
- Detail oriented but can manage and prioritize multiple projects
while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.--
- Individual should be able to balance short-term, urgent needs
with long-term strategic initiatives Preferred Qualifications
- Tableau and Salesforce.com experience
- Prior experience within finance, sales operations or
compensation About us As a global medical technology leader for
more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is
to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that
improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a
difference to people both around the world and around the corner,
there's no better place to make it happen. Boston Scientific is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va.
Code -- 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing
notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution,
dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or
marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will
result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Medical, Medical Technology,
Strategic Planning, Operations, Healthcare, Strategy
Keywords: Boston Scientific Gruppe, Minnetonka , Sales Operations Analyst II Job, Sales , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!