Sales Development Representative
Company: King Technology, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Guided by our mission to enrich lives daily, King Technology has
enjoyed strong, continuous growth for 40+ years. Each employee
lives and works by well-defined values that enhance their career
and lives. In the past 10 years we have grown into the company more
retail dealers want to work with the products more consumers want
to use.Why? First, we sell fun and relaxation by making it easy to
take care of water in swimming pools and spas. Then we make
ourselves indispensable to our partners with a strong business
model that keeps them engaged and helps them grow with us.With a
strong track record for innovation and continuous growth, the past
several years of explosive growth means we are looking for your
expertise and skills to help us continue our strong progress. This
is a place where you can expect to do your best work and take your
career to heights you may not have yet imagined - like many of our
employees!What can we do for you?Provide a work environment built
on trust where everyone can succeed and be appreciated. Introduce
you to an industry that works hard and knows how to enjoy its
leisure time. Invite you to be part of a private company that
values its employees and hires people who appreciate a culture of
creativity and teamwork. Place you in a position that will be
instrumental in fueling the growth of a company whose primary goal
is to enrich lives daily!What's it like at King Technology?Our
culture is a result of our Mission, Vision, and Values. They are a
way of life. Our employees live these out every day in small acts
of kindness and overarching attitudes at every level of the
company. You'll see people with Integrity. People with Courage.
People who mirror our business values of Excellence,
Servant-Leadership and Innovation, and enrich everyone's lives by
adding their own uniqueness to our company's culture.Summary:The
Sales Development Representative is an integral part of the KTI
Sales Team and provides best-in-class sales support to our Dealers,
Distributors, and Field Sales Team. Drives revenue growth through a
wide variety of activities including inside sales activity,
attendance at customer events and meetings, lead generation,
cross-selling, and relationship building with current customers.
Supports key initiatives such as dealer training, adoption of
dealer programs, deployment of new merchandising items, and other
initiatives that support our revenue growth.The Sales Development
Representative role is primarily an inside role, but will attend
all major trade shows and customer events. Additionally, they may
accompany members of the Sales Team for major customer meetings and
provide fill-in support for customer events on an as-needed basis.
- Through a developed understanding of the King Technology
business, product line, and customer base, provides a wide-range of
support in achieving Sales Team objectives.
- Fosters positive relationships with our dealer and distributor
customers. Goes the extra mile to satisfy our dealers and further
differentiate King Technology within the marketplace.
- First level of contact for inbound dealer and distributor
inquiries. Qualifies sales opportunities for the Sales Team.
- Conducts follow-up and check-in campaigns with dealers.
- Conducts outbound initiatives to drive product sales and
develop other key initiatives.
- Supports the onboarding of new dealers by providing training
and other onboarding support.
- Makes contact with lapsed customer and qualifies opportunities
for the Sales Team.
- Contributes to Sales Department reporting, providing customer
insights and raising the voice of the customer at King
- Develops and executes campaigns throughout the year to drive
sales and develop business insights.
- Supports new product launches through inside sales activities
such as obtaining orders for promotions and generating leads.
- Serves as primary inside support contact for KTI Manufacturer
- Collaborates with the Sales Team on sales and customer
- Travels approximately 6-8 times per year.
- Supports achievement of all AOP deliverables for the Sales
- Conducts virtual product trainings and sales presentations with
- Develops a strong understanding of the industry, competitive
landscape, King Technology product line and sales channel.
- Possess a strong understanding of internal processes and order
systems and provides support of internal order flow.
- Provides administrative support to the Sales Team, such as the
development of customer presentations.
- Provides back-up support to our Customer Service Team.
- Consistently demonstrates King Technology Values in all
interactions with Customers.Job Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great People Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Relationship Builder
- A Team Player
- Embrace and foster company values of Integrity, Excellence,
People Chemistry, Golden Rule, Courage and Servant-Leadership.
Keywords: King Technology, Inc., Minnetonka , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!