Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Your mission will be the support of the US Group Sales Team in
the United States. This position can be located anywhere near the
US East coast and will be working remotely.
You will support the MICE revenue generation effort by handling
centralized inquiries and managing the process through to
conversion. Work as key member of the Group Sales team to service
The US based clients with business opportunities for hotels located
in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and APAC (Asia Pacific).
Promoting the Radisson Hotel Group hotels as the best option for
meetings and events. Handling of centralized MICE inquiry and
* Manage the lead and inquiry process, including liaison with
clients, Group Sales team and hotels worldwide
* Pro-actively look for opportunities and cross-sell to increase
* Track inquiries and revenues in line with the processes in place
* Ensure prompt turnaround in responses to clients, while adhering
to timelines in place for key partners, according to existing
service level agreements
* Conversion of inquiries; both directly with clients and working
closely with the account managers and hotels sales managers
* CRM Champion (SAP SalesCloud): Daily maintenance of the internal
sales tools used by the M&E team and main contact person for US
* Grow the number of contacts per managed account and update online
sales management databases
* Communicate details of requests with large revenue opportunities
to account managers and agree follow up plans
* Communicate via online sales management tool the contact details
of new clients identified, to the appropriate sales person within
the sales organization
* Maintain a high quality of data entry in the systems used, both
manually and online
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times,
including pipeline hotels
* Attend sales visits, presentations and other trips with clients
as and when required
* Assist in any sales projects as/when required by the US
International Group Sales Director
* Performs all duties in a timely and effective manner in
accordance with established company policies in order to achieve
* Maintain a good teamwork with the rest of the Sales team, and
very much with the DOS and M&E teams at hotel level
* Supports the smooth running of the sales department, where all
aspects of the hotel's pro-active sales initiatives are delivered
and total revenue maximized
* Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and
comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest
inquiries and problem resolution
* Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the
role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and
* Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel
initiatives & targets are achieved
Skill & Experience Requirements
* Higher education or equivalent previous experience in the hotel
or events industry.
* General experience in property Sales. Understands, communicates
and supports The Radisson Hotel Group corporate policies and
* Embraces challenging assignments, situations and opportunities
that extend beyond their comfort zone.
* Fluent in English language - written and verbal.
* Organized with the ability to plan and manage own workload.
* Must be a good active listener, with the intuition to recognize
and act on potential sales opportunities.
* Good PC and technical skills with a good working knowledge of the
* Strong communication skills and are very comfortable over the
phone and by email.
* High achievement drive with a proven ability to deliver
* CRM knowledge SAP Sales Cloud
Keywords: Radisson Hotel Group, Minnetonka , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!