Company: Marco Technologies LLC
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our
employees are "movers and shakers" and our company is always
striving to do what's right. Does this sound like a culture you
want to be a part of? We're hiring a new team member to help take
Marco's technology further - working full-time, Monday - Friday,
8am-5pm.More about us. We do it all - from copy and print solutions
to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by
salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We
have offices in 12 states and service nationally.Join our growing
team. You won't regret it.
We are hiring for an Associate Sales Representative or Sales
Representative role depending on experience.
The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting and
executing the sales strategy and assigned sales revenue goals for
mid-size and moderately complex customer account(s) that will drive
moderate business/financial impact and will represent full
portfolio solutions for customers within defined geography.
The Associate Sales Representative is responsible for supporting
and executing the sales strategy and assigned sales revenue goals
for small and less complex customer account(s) and will represent
limited portfolio solutions for customers within defined
- Manage sales funnel to achieve individual and team sales goals
and corporate initiatives.
- Sell products and services at established profit goals.
- Uphold Marco's business ethics by ensuring our solutions
provide clients with increased efficiencies and profits.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and
services, Marco sales processes, markets, trends, competitors, and
clients to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct effective sales presentations of products and solutions
offered by Marco.
- Create selling opportunities for entire Marco Product/Services
Line utilizing other sales support personnel.
- Utilize CRM to establish and maintain a well-qualified data
- Support Marco's commitment to total customer satisfaction
through active participation in the Corrective Action Request (CAR)
process including prompt research and resolution.
- Strive for self-improvement by establishing and working to
reach professional and personal development goals.
- Develop territory plans to increase sales and market
- Manage the required non-traditional work hours to meet job
duties and responsibilities.
- Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set
forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.EXPERIENCE AND
- High School diploma; or equivalent combination of education and
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of sales experience for Sales Representative.LICENSES
- Valid Driver's License, proof of personal insurance and an
acceptable driving record.REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays as required.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
with internal and external clients.
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales
strategy with limited supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven
- Highly organized, ability to maintain accurate and detailed
records of sales activity.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with
- Demonstrate ability to deal effectively and professionally with
all types of people and situations.
- Proficient with business collaboration tools including MS
Office applications and company specific programs.Benefits:We're
not just competitive when it comes to business tech - we're also
pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include
medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays
and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending
accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance,
voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability,
critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we
care about your furry family too.
all benefits are dependent on employment statusTo apply (and to
learn more about what makes us great), visit:
Keywords: Marco Technologies LLC, Minnetonka , Sales Representative, Sales , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!