Company: Strom Engineering
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Promote positive relationships with current and prospective clients
to sell services and increase opportunity
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and
to explain how these needs could be met by our staff.
- Answer customers' questions about services, prices,
availability, and terms.
- Quote prices, terms and other bid specifications.
- Emphasize our organizations features based on analyses of
customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of our
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories,
following leads from existing clients, participating in
organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders
- Assist customers in making selections, based on customers'
needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as
selling strategies and marketing information.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals that explain product
specifications and applications.
- Develop and review client contracts.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service
contracts, warranties, or other information.
- Attend sales and trade meetings, and read related publications
to obtain information about the market, business trends, and
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote product
or service sales.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, and other
- Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines
in order to meet sales and production expectations.
Experience and Education:
- Self-motivated sales experience preferred
Keywords: Strom Engineering, Minnetonka , Sales Executive, Sales , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!